Friday, June 19, 2009

What Happened? Here is my story..

Well, I guess I should start from the top. I have a weight problem. I have been dealing with it all my life. It all started when I was in grade school. I developed boobs in the 3rd grade. I started my menstral cycle in the 5th grade. I had such a big growth spurt between 3rd-4th grade that I experianced true growing pains. They hurt so bad my parents took me to the ER. Not much they can do for growing pains but Tylenol and rest. But thats when it all started. The weight started to creep on. I was wearing a size 1 in the 5th grade. When the fall came and I was to go to the 6th grade I was in an 11-12. In the 6th grade! I was one of the largest girls in my class! I got plenty of attention for my boobs and then plenty of attention for my weight. I had a few friends, but who wants to stay friends with a fatty.. I pretty much stayed at an 11-12 throughout Jr. High. When I went in for my physical to start high school I was told that I was considered morbidly obese and at that time I was in a size 14. Travel through high school and I graduated wearing a size 18. Fast forward to today and I am now in a tight 26-28. What happened to me? Where did it all go wrong? What did I do or what did I not do to get to be the size that I am? I started dieting when I found out I was considered morbidly obese my freshman year of high school. I dropped a whole dress size. But that lasted a whole nano second. Then I gained it back and more. I did this all through school. I was active, I had gym, dance class and loved riding my bike. But still the weight was an issue. I worked 2 jobs after graduation and went to College. The weight crept on. I met and fell in love and the weigh came crashing on! So here I am...

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment