Friday, June 19, 2009

So there is an exclusion in our insurance policy...

and it states they will not cover any Medical Weight loss unless it was deemed medically necessary. I want to fight it, but I don't know if I have that fight in me. I really want to have the surgery done in Mexico by a very highly renowned and recommend surgeon. However it would be self-pay and I do not have any money right now. I could ask my Mother-In-Law but she has already helped us out enough. Where does the money come from? If there are any angels out there, you can send me $12,000in cash, that would be great! That would be for the surgery and for the flight. Never hurts to ask. I am not beneath begging, I want this surgery so bad! One of the major reasons is that I haven't been able to conceive again in almost 2 years of trying. I do have a almost 3 year old but I have been told that unless I lose weight the likelihood that I will conceive again in very slim. I wonder if I may have also developed PCOS and it hasn't been caught yet. I don't know.  I went to an OB/GYN and all she said was I needed to lose weight. She did do a blood test and she said they came back normal. What is normal about leaky boobs when your not pregnant?

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment