Sunday, June 28, 2009

After the Wedding...

I don't know if you know this or not but when you are a "Fat Ass" like me you notice things that other people do not notice. Like people will avoid talking to you or they act like your not there, even though you take up a tremendous amount of space. Kinda hard to miss. Anyway...
Driving home from my friend Bob's wedding and I wanted to talk to my husband some more about the surgery but I couldn't do it. I had written him a letter telling him how I have been feeling and how I needed him to fight for me. He hasn't said a word about it. I guess this is the part of why marriages crumble. When the other isn't on board and the other decides to go on. Well that is what I am doing. I have decided that my health is worth the fight with the insurance company and I am moving on. No I am not leaving my husband, what I am leaving is my old self behind. I can't wait for my husband to be there for me. Let's face it, he really isn't supportive of anything I do. I love him for his faults anyway. So Monday morning I am taking the first step in trying to get the VSG surgery. Please send your prayers my way that I will be approved.

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment