Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Friends Wedding...

I went to a friends wedding today. It was a simple 2nd wedding for both of them and it was meaningful and well just plain simple. I have to admit I have been dreading going to this wedding for months! Not because I didn't want to support or encourage the union of my friend and his bride, but because I haven't seem him for almost 3 years and in that time I have gained almost 50 lbs.! I have been hiding because of the shame that I feel, the disgust! I hate this body! I have failed it and it has failed me. I hate fat people and I am one of them! Let me set the record straight, I'm not just 50 lbs. over weight. I am 161 lbs. over weight! I had nothing to wear in my closet that fit me. I do however have an entire closet filled with nothing but dresses and it shows my progression of my weight gain. It starts at a size 8 and goes to a size 26/28!

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment