Saturday, December 18, 2010

Why do I want WLS?

Let's make a list of the reasons I need this surgery. These are things that I have never done or just can't do due to my size or shame of my size.
  • To be able to wrap a bath towel around myself and have it stay up
  • To wear my seat belt comfortably
  • So my ass will fit on a picinic bench and not hang over it
  • To have really good sex again
  • Wear fashionable clothes
  • Sing more solos
  • Keep a clean tidy home
  • Have more energy
  • Be Healthy
  • Have another baby
  • Get rid of Pre-Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
  • Eliminate PCOS
  • Wear high heels
  • Not worry about breaking chairs or the weight limit on a lawn chair
  • Be able to play with my daughter outside and on the ground
  • I would love to run
  • To get off of medication
  • To not die of heart disease
  • To actively run my business
  • To put myself out there and get a job
The list can go on and on but I will stop here for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment