Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pity Party...Do Not Enter if you do not want whine with your cheeze!

Hey guys,
I'm having a really bad year....or should I say life?!  Nothing is going right!  I don't want to go into details but I will say that because someone drug his feet and didn't take care of the situation when I said too, we are now in over our heads and our lives will never be the same!  I will probably never get my surgery and I will remain fat and probably become divorced because of it. 

All I want for Christmas is to have my surgery in January so I can start over.  So I can have a slight chance of having another baby.  So I can be able to get a job. So maybe even have a chance of saving my marriage which is in the crapper.  OMG!  It would be so nice not to have to wear ugly clothes and dress nice for once in my life. I dream of a size 8 or 10 but would even settle for a 12!  To be able to wear a cute boot with a heel, a sassy shirt or The Little Black Dress!  I have never worn a Little Black Dress.  I bought many years ago a Black Sequin Tank dress in a size 8/9.  I would love to be able to wear it at least once before I die.  It was purchased as a goal dress.  Obviously I never made it to goal.  If I have surgery in January than there is a good chance that I might be able to wear it in 2011!  Maybe make my husband take me out on New Years Eve instead of me being ok with him working because I don't want anyone to see me.

I pray that things don't turn out the way they are headed.  I pray that I will have surgery and I pray that in the end my marriage can be saved and that it isn't too late.

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment