Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting.....

It's the waiting and the unknown that can drive a person mad!  I'm on ObesityHelp.com and YouTube all the time. I am so gobsmacked (I think that is how you say it) by all the people who are just like me in their struggles with weight loss but they got to have surgery and I am still sitting here on the sidelines cheering everyone on and at the same time hating all of you because you get to move on with your lives and I am still here....STUCK!

Will you all pray for me?  Pray that God will provide the financing I desperately need to have my surgery.  I thank all of my followers and as I go through all of these ups and downs that I can help someone else out there in my same situation.

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment