Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jeans and other things..........

Ok,
I am not a fashionista and I only buy clothes when they are worn out or look like they need to be thrown out.  Well I am so fat now that I busted the seams out of my favorite pair of jeans.  I have been trying to find something that fits but I have to say WTH?!!!!  Every pair of jeans I try on fall below my "natural waistline".  Why does the fashion industry find it necessary for fat women to expose our muffin tops?  It is disguisting!  I'm 36 years old and I am longing for a pair of "Mom Jeans"!  C'mon people!  Fat needs to be covered up!  I don't know anyone who enjoys looking at someones butt crack because you people do not make a pair of jeans with a high enough waist to cover it!  You shouldn't have to tug and pull your jeans up all day long because they are falling down.  You shouldn't have to wear a thong because your granny panties stick 5-6 inches out of your pants!  Bring back jeans with a freakin' waist!  And while I'm on my rant....just because they make it people doesn't mean you should wear it!  If your more than a size 12, do not wear a mini skirt!  It just isn't pretty and it doesn't matter what size you are, tube tops should be banned!

With Love & Laughter,
Sunshine
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment