Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1 Pre-Op Diet

I'm starving! Whomever said this would be easy is lying through their teeth! My stomach has been growling all day. The protein shakes are giving me heart burn/acid reflux, I need meat! Just a small piece of chicken...that's all I need! I have wanted this for so long and now after day 1 I am second guessing myself. Have I made the right decision? By doing this 3 week liquid diet I get to mourn the loss of food before I even have the surgery and then after the surgery I can't have the foods so I get to mourn again. It doesn't seem fair. My sister is due to have her baby any day now and I will have to travel to be with her. How am I going to handle hours of waiting with her in the hospital? I'm going to need energy to help her and be able to take care of my daughter. What do I do? Suck on a protein shake all day and say don't mind my growling stomach, no I'm not hungry. I'm really trying but....


With Love & Laughter,
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment